Built on Relationships... Powered by Professionals
- Is your organization concerned about meeting recent industry set requirements?
- Has your Board mandated a cybersecurity specific project/goal for this year and your security staff is void of capacity?
- Are you trying to identify privacy and security vulnerabilities to make your stored data more secure?
- Do you want to bring cybersecurity to top of mind of your Board or C-Level executives?
- Are clients or vendors asking you to prove and establish the security of your data?
ePlace’s privacy and cybersecurity professionals with CIPP, CISSP, ISACA, SANS GSEC, and Microsoft Systems Engineer certifications provide consulting services in a wide range of areas including:
- Tabletop Exercises
- Risk Assessments / Risk Surveys
- Vulnerability Assessments / Vulnerability Testing
- Penetration Testing
CYBERSECURITY AUDITS / REVIEWS / ASSESSMENTS
- Risk Assessments
- Internal Control Surveys
- Vulnerability Scanning
INCIDENT RESPONSE PLANNING
- Incidence Response Plan
- Incidence Response Tabletop Testing
SECURITY AND PRIVACY PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
Assist in building or supplementing Security Privacy Program through customized policies, procedures, guidelines, incident management procedures, and disaster recovery process.
TECHNICAL SECURITY TESTING
Utilizing direct and invasive tools and techniques to highlight vulnerabilities in critical systems and show access to sensitive data including Penetration Testing.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Digital Forensics
- Design and Implement Security Architecture
- Custom Training
- Industry Specific Audits & Cloud, Third-Party Service Provider/Vendor Assessments
TO SCHEDULE AN OVERVIEW OR TO LEARN MORE, CONTACT:
Violet Sullivan, Esq. CIPP/US, Cyber Security Consulting Practice Manager, 760-916-4477