SML Risk Management Services Now Offered
After 20 years of providing comprehensive and proactive risk management services to over 50,000 organizations throughout the United States, ePlace recently expanded services into the Sexual Misconduct and Molestation Liability (SML) market. SML claims impact numerous industries causing an increased need for training, education, and implementation of preventative measures.
Our subject matter experts, with experience in thousands of criminal prosecutions, including sexual violence, provide unlimited advice to clients to prevent these tragic claims and a trained ear for victims and co-workers to bring concerns or complaints.
The SML risk management package includes services unique in the market (offered only by ePlace) and all other essential core services.
- Proactive onboarding of new clients
- Personalized, live training for all staff (available to all clients) built to suit the needs of each client, including some, or all, of the following:
- Warning Signs
- Keeping a Safe Environment
- Keeping Minors Safe
- Parent Policies
- Reporting Procedures for Employers
- Reporting for Employees and Victims
- Background Checks
- Reference Checks
- Behavioral Interviewing
- Industry and People-Specific Topics
- Training concierge to handle the administrative burden of staff training and tracking
- Personal Protection Handbooks focused on the key policies to prevent/mitigate SML claims
- Comprehensive database of nationwide criminal and sex offender and registries
- Certificates of Sexual Violence Prevention to help defend future SML claims
Essential core services:
- Crisis and advice hotlines for both clients and their employees
- Online interactive training videos
- Online toolbox of sample policies, procedures, and checklists
- Complaint reporting tools (e.g. telephone hotlines and online (anonymous) reporting forms)
- Ongoing education through newsletters, webinars, and more
For information on how to become a client, please contact: Jillian Ostrove, SML and HR/EPL for Public Entities Practice Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.