Discrimination, harassment, and retaliation claims remain among the top issues employers face. Avoid these concerns in your workplace by taking these steps:
- Implement antidiscrimination and harassment handbook policies
- As a client you’ll have access to download our Prohibition Against Discrimination and Harassment in the Workplace and Complaint Reporting Procedure.
- Implement an Employee Complaint Hotline
- A complaint hotline is an easy way to resolve workplace issues before they turn into lawsuits. Using our complimentary Employee Complaint Hotline, your employees will have 24/7 access to speak with a live person.
- Educate your workforce
- Employee training remains a highly effective way to combat workplace discrimination and harassment. Train all employees, supervisors, and managers using our complimentary anti-discrimination and harassment training.
- Enforce your policies consistently
- Make sure your managers know all workplace policies must be consistently enforced to avoid the appearance of discrimination or retaliation.
- Investigate employee complaints promptly and thoroughly
- Use our training modules so your managers know how to conduct proper investigations and discipline employees.
- Access our comprehensive investigation resources to assist managers with investigating complaints.
- For thorough investigations, have managers use our Investigation Toolkit.
Contact us to learn more.