ePlace Solutions, Inc. is nominated for the Advisen 2021 Cyber Risk Award in the category of “Cyber Risk SME Insurer/Service Provider of the Year.” This category recognizes firms that have demonstrated dedication to developing cyber risk solutions aimed at the unique risks faced by small and medium sized organizations.
We have worked hard for 20 years to provide the most relevant and comprehensive services to lower risk of loss. In the cyber insurance market, ePlace is the only firm to offer all the most effective services to minimize cyber risk:
- external scans of Internet-facing systems/applications with monitoring and alerts.
- expert consulting to resolve vulnerabilities.
- online employee training (4+ hours / 15 courses).
- phishing simulations to reduce chances of social engineering attacks.
- threat intelligence and real-time threat alerts.
- incident response plan development and tabletop testing.
- sample policies and procedures to bolster information security programs.
- risk assessments and penetration testing; and
- data breach hotline triage.
For those unfamiliar, Advisen is a leading provider of data, media and technology solutions to insurance companies and brokers. Advisen created the Cyber Risk Awards many years ago as part of its role as a thought leader to the insurance industry.
We need your help to win this award. Vote for us!!
(We promise it won’t require more than a few seconds. Our category is towards the bottom of the page.)
Voting Closes on May 14, 2021